Last Updated: Nov. 28, 2022 at 11:15 am
While we hold ourselves to high standards at all times, in light of the COVID-19, we have implemented the following actions:
- All team members have been briefed on proper and frequent hand-washing. Illustrated reminders have been posted in all staff areas.
- We have implemented ongoing training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols.
- All our guest rooms are cleaned and disinfected before and after guests arrive, with attention to frequently touched areas.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, focusing on the front desk, public washrooms, and room keys.
- In areas where team members work, we are regularly cleaning entrances, staff rooms, and offices.
- Our in-room directory is now available online.
We thank you for your continued trust in our commitment to excellence in these difficult times. It is with great consideration that we have made these decisions, with particular care for the long-term well being of our staff who we are supporting through consistent employment.
We wish you the utmost health and wellness. For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.