This spacious and charming home features 3 bedrooms with a full kitchen, dining room, living room, and a private deck with patio furniture. It’s located just a short 2-minute walk, via the path through our gardens, to the rest of the hotel and dining rooms. Providing privacy and seclusion, it overlooks the property and the 3 bedrooms include 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, and 1 Twin Bed, plus a Queen size pullout sofa bed, in the living room.
There are 2 flat screen TVs, one in the King Bedroom and one in the ample living room, adjacent to the dining room. It is perfect for families, groups, or longer visits to Salt Spring Island.
Included with your room:
- Fresh muffins delivered each morning,
- A full, made-to-order hot breakfast each morning,
- An in-room bouquet of fresh cut flowers from our gardens,
- Hand-crafted truffles from Salt of the Sea Chocolates
- Daily stayover service,
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, and
- Complimentary shuttle service upon arrival and departure.
Maximum 7 person occupancy; prices based on 5 person occupancy with a $75 supplement for each additional person.
Features and Amenities
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached cottage
- Elegant king, queen, and a single twin bed, plus a queen-size sofa bed
- Fully-equipped kitchen, full-sized refrigerator and oven
- Private deck overlooking property
- Private driveway and parking
- Franklin gas stove/fireplace
- Cable TV; DVD player and free movies upon request
- Hair dryer and magnifying make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Luxurious bathroom amenities
- Luxurious linens; eiderdown duvets and pillows (synthetic duvets and pillows available upon request at time of booking)
- Fluffy white robes and towels
- In-suite laundry washer and dryer
- Kettle, tea, cups, wine glasses, corkscrew and ice bucket
- Nespresso coffee maker, regular and decaffeinated coffee
- Filtered drinking water
- Jumbo umbrellas
- Pets permitted – $35 per night